We had a fantastic weekend of boiling and tours on Saturday & Sunday with 500 visitors over the two days, and producing 18 gallons of syrup. The 10 day weather forecast is still not looking fantastic for the upcoming week. Our last sap flow was on Saturday, and looks like the next run won’t be until Wednesday. But Wednesday overnight is too warm so Thursday we won’t get any sap even though the temps will be well above 40. We should get runs on both Friday and Saturday next week as well, then it’s back to colder weather. How crazy is this weather??
That said, as long as the forecast holds, we will be boiling the weekend of March 22 on Saturday and Sunday from 9am till about 5pm. (Check back before coming though in case the weather changes again before the weekend.)